10X Developer with Bito
Bito's AI helps developers dramatically accelerate their impact. It's a Swiss Army knife of capabilities that can 10x your developer productivity and save you an hour a day, using the same models as ChatGPT!
Bito AI makes it easy to write code, understand syntax, write test cases, explain code, comment on code, check security, and even explain high-level concepts. Trained on billions of lines of code and millions of documents, it's pretty incredible what we can help you do without having to search the web or waste time on tedious stuff.
Bito features are available through the extensions, built to work with Visual Studio Code, JetBrain IDEs, and Chrome web browsers.
If you don't already have Bito installed, you can download it from the respective marketplaces:
Bito AI is a general-purpose AI assistance in that developers can ask any technical question, generate code from the natural language prompts, and get feedback on the existing code. Here are some things you can do with Bito AI Knowledge Assistance.
- 1.Generate Code: Ask Bito to generate code in any language with the natural language prompt. (e.g., write a Java function to convert a number from one base to another)
- 2.Command Syntax: Ask for the syntax of any technical command. (e.g., How to set a global variable for git?")
- 3.Test Cases: Generate test cases for the code.
- 4.Explain Code: Explain the selected code. Ask how this code works or what it does.
- 5.Comment Method: Generate a comment for the function or method to add to your code.
- 6.Improve Performance: Ask how you can improve the performance of a given code.
- 7.Check Security: Ask if the selected code has any known security issues.
- 8.Learn Technical Concepts: Ask a question about any technical concept (e.g., Explains B+ trees, explain Banker's algorithm)
Here is a 2-minute overview of Bito. Learn more about Bito features at Bito Features, and check out the AI examples at Bito AI Examples
Bito AI Demo
- Connect with the Bito public community on Slack to interact with the Bito team and other users worldwide.