Comment on page
Share Chat Session
Let your friends see what you and Bito are creating together.
Engage with our AI to build something extraordinary, and effortlessly share your work with friends and colleagues. Bito generates a unique web link for every AI Chat session, which you can directly copy from Visual Studio Code or JetBrains IDEs, making it easy to share your discoveries wherever you wish.
Additionally, you can quickly share your AI Chat session through a pre-written Tweet or an Email.
Let's see how it is done:
- 1.Open Bito in Visual Studio Code or any JetBrains IDE.
- 2.Start a conversation in Bito’s AI Chat user interface.
- 3.Locate the share button on the top left of the Bito extension side-panel.
- 4.Click the share button to open a menu with options, including Twitter, Email, and Copy Link.
- 5.Share on Twitter:
- 1.Click on Twitter from the menu, and a dialogue window will appear, asking whether you want to open the external site.
- 2.Simply click "Open" to proceed.
- 3.You will be redirected to the Twitter website, with a pre-written tweet containing a link to your Chat Session ready to be published.
- 4.Click the "Post" button to send the tweet.
- 6.Share Through Email:
- 1.Click on Email from the menu, and you will be redirected to your email application.
- 2.Select your email account if needed.
- 3.The email will be pre-filled with all the necessary information, including the link to your Chat Session.
- 4.Add the receiver(s) of this email using the "To" input field.
- 5.Click the "Send" button to send the email.
- 7.Share the Link:
- 1.Click on Copy Link from the menu, and a unique URL of your Chat Session will be copied to your clipboard.
- 2.Feel free to share this link with anyone you'd like to.