What Types of Questions Can be Asked?
You can try asking any question you may have in mind regarding your codebase. In most cases, Bito will give you an accurate answer. Remember to use our pre-defined keywords in your questions. The complete list of these keywords is given on our Available Keywords page.
- What a particular code file does
- In my code what does code in sendgrid/sendemail.sh do?
- What a particular function in my code does
- In my repo explain what function message_tokens do
- In my project rewrite the code of signup.php file in nodejs
- In my workspace suggest code refactoring for api.py and mention all other files that need to be updated accordingly
- In my code find runtime error possibilities in script.js
- Find logical errors in scraper.py in my code
- In my code detect code smells in /app/cart.php and give solution
- Generate documentation for search.ts in my workspace in markdown format
- In my code write unit tests for index.php
- In my code generate test code for code coverage of cache.c
- summarize recent code changes in my code
- Any function to compute tokens in my project?
- Any code or script to send emails in my workspace?
- In my repo list all the line numbers where $alexa array is used in index.php.
- In my code list all the files and code changes needed to add column desc in table raw_data in dailyReport DB.